Friday, March 30, 2012

Hey guys! welcome to MtG General! This is going to be the first post of a hopefully great blog. So I figured I would start out today with my current FNM deck list that I will be playing tonight. So what you guys can plan on expecting from this blog is many deck lists that either I am running or some of my friends might be running as well as reports on local FNM's as well as reports on any big tournaments I attend such as SCG, PTQ, or grand prix's. Unfortunately my next big tournament most likely wont be for awhile.
So the deck I am running tonight is some where between Esper and Solar flare. I've had this deck for awhile and I've been really hesitant right now to put down any money for a new deck. But this deck is fun and I enjoy playing it.
Main Board
Artifacts
1 Ratchet Bomb

Creatures
2 Phantasmal Image
3 Sun Titan
1 Wurmcoil Engine
1 Consecrated Sphinx
1 Snapcaster Mage
Enchantments
2 Oblivion Ring


Instants
1 Blue Sun's Zenith
1 Dissipate
3 Doom Blade
4 Forbidden Alchemy
3 Mana Leak
2 Negate
4 Think Twice
2 White Sun's Zenith

Legendary Creatures
1 Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite

Sorceries
2 Day of Judgment

Basic Lands
4 Island
4 Plains
1 Swamp

Lands
2 Darkslick Shores
3 Drowned Catacomb
2 Ghost Quarter
4 Glacial Fortress
2 Isolated Chapel
4 Seachrome Coast
Side Board
3 Nihil Spellbomb
2 Ratchet Bomb
1 Phantasmal Image
2 Dissipate
1 Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
2 Day of Judgment
3 Timely Reinforcements
1 Ghost Quarter 
Again this deck isn't the most efficient, but its pretty damn fun to play. Anything tonight below a 3-1 though is rather sad though...
 My friend Ryan should be running a Tempered steel deck and I think sometime tomorrow I will go ahead and post his deck list a long with my report/reflections on tonight.
For the most part that concludes my first blog. So you guys feel free to comment, suggest things you want to hear, and share. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Wish me luck!
P.S. I don't have MtGO right now because my funds are a little low, but I do play on Cockatrice consistently. My name is Orflarg, and if you see me feel free to hit me up. I'd be more than happy to play.

2 comments:

  1. I don't play, but this blog looks tight. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this deck. I'm following your blog in order to hear your tips and beat the hell out of my friends in MtG duels :) Thank you, sir.

    ReplyDelete